Monday, July 5, 2010

109 Days to Go: Gettin' Pretty

Scott's Uncle John and Aunt Dani own this awesome salon in Fort Smith, Arkansas called Beyond Vanity. They are coming up the day before the wedding to help me out and I am so excited! Uncle John is going to do my hair like Carrie Underwood's in the picture above. We all think that it's similar enough to my daily style that I'll still look like myself and be comfortable. I generally don't wear curls, so that'll be a huge change for me! Lame, I know, but I'm a pretty simple girl for the most part, ha ha!

Aunt Dani introduced me to something that I can't wait to do! She's going to do my nails and use this new product called Shellac, which is supposed to last up to two weeks. That would be ideal!

I'm so glad that his family is so willing to help me and I'm really comfortable around them, so it's going to make my Big Day a lot less stressful! Ahh, I can't wait to get pampered!

1 comment:

  1. I think the hair style will go perfect with your dress!

    ReplyDelete